Canon i990 InkJet Printers Driver is the middleware (software) using connect between computers with printers.
To download Canon i990 InkJet printer driver we have to live on the Canon home page to select the true driver suitable for the OS that you proceed.
Yet, searching drivers for Canon i990 InkJet printer on Canon homepage is complicated, because there are so legion types of Canon driver for more different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic We share you Canon i990 InkJet printers directly driver get link to your advantage for faster download.
OS compatible Canon i990 InkJet printer driver:
– Canon i990 InkJet Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon i990 InkJet Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon i990 InkJet Printer Driver for windows 7 64 bit
– Canon i990 InkJet Printers Driver with Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon i990 InkJet Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon i990 InkJet Printers Driver with windows 8 32 bit
– Canon i990 InkJet Printer Driver with windows 8 64 bit
– Canon i990 InkJet Printer Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i990 InkJet Printer Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i990 InkJet Printer Driver for Mac OS & Linus OS
Visit Canon i990 InkJet Driver Homepage (and get file)
Instructions for download and installing the Canon i990 InkJet printer driver on Win:
Before installing the printers software, your Canon i990 InkJet printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer & the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on computer.
– Click on the get link and the File Get dialog box will appear .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon i990 InkJet driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: CanonLBP2900.exe). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
– Open the Microsoft Windows Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printers if it has been setup old version of the driver
– Right-click the printers and choose Properties .
– On the General tab, select New Driver .
– Click on the Warning Box.
– A printers listing box will presentation. Choose Have Disk .
– Installing from Disk dialog box appears .
– Click Browse to locate the unzipped driver files .
– Click on the file extension. Inf.
– Click Open and then OK to files setup
Install a new Canon i990 InkJet printer driver
– Click the Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard
– You can watch video below to learn instructions install CANON printers driver:
Have a nice day! 8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).