Canon i9950 InkJet Printer Driver is the middleware (software) used to plug in between computers with printers.
To download Canon i9950 InkJet printers driver we have to live on the Canon website to choose the true driver suitable for the operating system that you use.
However, finding driver for Canon i9950 InkJet printers on Canon home page is complicated, because have so many types of Canon drivers for more different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post I’ll share Canon i9950 InkJet printers directly driver get link to your advantage for faster get.
OS compatible Canon i9950 InkJet printers driver:
– Canon i9950 InkJet Printer Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon i9950 InkJet Printers Driver for Win 7 32 bit
– Canon i9950 InkJet Printer Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon i9950 InkJet Printer Driver with Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon i9950 InkJet Printer Driver for Win Vista 64 bit
– Canon i9950 InkJet Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon i9950 InkJet Printers Driver for Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon i9950 InkJet Printer Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i9950 InkJet Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i9950 InkJet Printer Driver with Mac OS and Linus OS
Visit Canon i9950 InkJet Driver Homepage (and get file)
Instructions for get & installing the Canon i9950 InkJet printers driver on Microsoft Windows:
Before installing the printer software, your Canon i9950 InkJet printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the computer/mac.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on pc.
– Click on the download link and the File Get dialog box will appear .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon i9950 InkJet driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: CanonLBP2900.exe). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
– Open the Windows Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printer if it has been installed old version of the driver
– Right-click the printer and choose Properties .
– On the General tab, choose New Driver .
– Click on the Warning Box.
– A printer listing box will view. Choose Have Disk .
– Install from Disk dialog box appears .
– Click Browse to locate the unzipped driver files .
– Click on the file extension. Inf.
– Click Open & then OK to files Install
Install a new Canon i9950 InkJet printers driver
– Click the Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard
– You can watch video below to learn guide how to install CANON printers driver:
Have a nice day! 8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).