(printer.8Driver.com) – Canon iR-ADV C2225 Printer Driver is the software (software) using plug in between pc with Canon iR-ADV C2225 printer .
To download Canon iR-ADV C2225 printer driver You need to visit the Canon printer home page to select the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you put to work.
However, searching driver for Canon iR-ADV C2225 printers on Canon home page is complicated, because have so many types of Canon drivers for galore different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This post We will share Canon iR-ADV C2225 printers correctly driver get link to your advantage for more quickly get.
OS compatible Canon iR-ADV C2225 printer driver:
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon iR-ADV C2225 Printers Driver for Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C2225 Printer Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C2225 Printers Driver with Win Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C2225 Printer Driver with windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C2225 Printers Driver with Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C2225 Printers Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C2225 Printers Driver for Mac OS and Linus OS
Go to Canon iR-ADV C2225 Driver Page (To get driver files)
Instructions for download and setup the Canon iR-ADV C2225 printer driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to download Canon iR-ADV C2225 printers driver?
Before setup the printer software, your Canon iR-ADV C2225 printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the computer/mac.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer/mac.
– Click on the download link & the File Download dialog box will view .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR-ADV C2225 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to installing Canon printer driver ?
– Plug in your Canon iR-ADV C2225 to your computer
– Open extracted folder & straight click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will manifestation, you click “Next” button to start installing your Canon iR-ADV C2225 printer driver.
– In the Canon iR-ADV C2225 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon iR-ADV C2225 printer to your computer/mac by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” presentation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be install to your pc, please wait:
– When Canon iR-ADV C2225 printers installation is complete, You need restart your computer/mac.
– If your Canon iR-ADV C2225 printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR-ADV C2225 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon iR-ADV C2225 printer.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).