Canon iR-ADV C5051 Printers Driver is the middleware (middle software) used for connect between your Canon iR-ADV C5051 printers and your laptop .
To download Canon iR-ADV C5051 printer driver We have to go to the Canon support page to choose the correct driver suitable for the OS that you run.
Yet, finding driver for Canon iR-ADV C5051 printer on Canon Printer website is complicated, because there are so many types of Canon driver for galore different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This topic I will share Canon iR-ADV C5051 printer correctly driver download link to your advantage for more quickly get.
OS congruous Canon iR-ADV C5051 printer driver:
– Canon Printer Driver for windows Xp
– Canon iR-ADV C5051 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5051 Printer Driver for Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5051 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5051 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5051 Printer Driver for Win 8 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5051 Printer Driver for Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5051 Printer Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5051 Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5051 Printers Driver for Mac operating system and Linus OS
Here is Canon iR-ADV C5051 Driver Page (To get driver files)
Instructions for download and installing the Canon iR-ADV C5051 printers driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to download Canon iR-ADV C5051 printer driver?
Before installing the printers software, your Canon iR-ADV C5051 printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on pc.
– Click on the download link and the File Get dialog box will manifestation .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR-ADV C5051 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to setup Canon printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon iR-ADV C5051 to your computer
– Open extracted folder and direct click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will manifestation, you click “Next” button to start setup your Canon iR-ADV C5051 printers driver.
– In the Canon iR-ADV C5051 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iR-ADV C5051 printer to your computer by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” view, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be launch to your laptop, please wait:
– When Canon printer installation is complete, You need restart your computer.
– If your Canon iR-ADV C5051 printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR-ADV C5051 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon iR-ADV C5051 printers.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).