(8Driver.com) – Canon iR1230 Printers Driver is the middle software (middle software) using connect between computers with printers .
To download Canon iR1230 printer driver You need to open the Canon homepage to select the true driver suitable for the operating-system that you operate.
Yet, searching driver for Canon iR1230 printers on Canon home page is complicated, because have so many types of Canon drivers for more different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article We share you Canon iR1230 printers straight driver get link to your advantage for quicker get.
OS congruous Canon iR1230 printers driver:
– Canon iR1230 Printers Driver with Win Xp
– Canon iR1230 Printer Driver for windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR1230 Printer Driver for windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iR1230 Printers Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR1230 Printers Driver for windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR1230 Printer Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon iR1230 Printer Driver for Win 8 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR1230 Printer Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Mac operating system and Linus OS
Instructions for get and launch the Canon iR1230 printers driver on Win:
How to get Canon iR1230 printers driver?
Before setting up the printer software, your Canon iR1230 printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on computer/mac.
– Click on the get link and the File Get dialog box will presentation .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR1230 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to install Canon printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon iR1230 to your computer
– Open extracted folder and exactly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will appear, you click “Next” button to start setting up your Canon iR1230 printers driver.
– In the Canon iR1230 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iR1230 printer to your laptop by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” appear, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be launch to your pc, please please wait:
– When Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon iR1230 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR1230 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon iR1230 printer.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).