Canon iR1740i Printers Driver is the software (middleware) using connect between your Canon iR1740i printers & your laptop .
If you want download Canon iR1740i printer driver We have to visit the Canon support page to choose the true driver suitable for the operating-system that you put to work.
However, finding drivers for Canon iR1740i printers on Canon Printer home page is complicated, because have so legion types of Canon drivers for galore different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This post I will share Canon iR1740i printers correctly driver download link to your advantage for quickly get.
OS compatible Canon iR1740i printers driver:
– Canon iR1740i Printer Driver with Win Xp
– Canon iR1740i Printers Driver with windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR1740i Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iR1740i Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR1740i Printers Driver for Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR1740i Printer Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon iR1740i Printer Driver with Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iR1740i Printers Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR1740i Printer Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR1740i Printer Driver for Mac operating system and Linus OS
Instructions for get and setting up the Canon iR1740i printer driver on Windows:
How to get Canon iR1740i printer driver?
Before installing the printers software, your Canon iR1740i printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer and the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on pc.
– Click on the download link & the File Get dialog box will shows .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR1740i driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to launch Canon printers driver ?
– Plug in your Canon iR1740i to your computer
– Open extracted folder & correctly click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will accurrence, you click “Next” button to start installing your Canon iR1740i printer driver.
– In the Canon iR1740i License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iR1740i printers to your computer by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” accurrence, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be setup to your computer/mac, please wait:
– When Canon printer installation is complete, You need restart your computer/mac.
– If your Canon iR1740i printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR1740i icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printer.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).