(printer.8Driver.com) – Canon iR2010F Printer Driver is the middleware (middleware) used for connect between computers with printers .
To download Canon iR2010F printer driver You have to live on the Canon support page to select the true driver suitable for the operating-system that you put to work.
Yet, searching driver for Canon iR2010F printer on Canon homepage is complicated, because have so legion types of Canon drivers for numerous different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This article We share you Canon iR2010F printer correctly driver get link to your advantage for faster download.
OS congruous Canon iR2010F printer driver:
– Canon iR2010F Printer Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon iR2010F Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR2010F Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printer Driver for Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR2010F Printers Driver for windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR2010F Printers Driver for windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iR2010F Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iR2010F Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR2010F Printers Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Mac operating-system & Linus OS
Instructions for download and setup the Canon iR2010F printers driver on Windows:
How to get Canon iR2010F printer driver?
Before launch the printers software, your Canon iR2010F printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the computer/mac.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on pc.
– Click on the download link and the File Get dialog box will shows .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR2010F driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to deploy printer Canon printers driver ?
– Plug in your Canon iR2010F to your computer
– Open extracted folder and exactly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will presentation, you click “Next” button to start setting up your Canon iR2010F printer driver.
– In the Canon iR2010F License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iR2010F printer to your pc by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” appear, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iR2010F will be install to your computer, please wait:
– When Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon iR2010F printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR2010F icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printers.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).