Canon iR2020 Printer Driver is the software (middleware) used for connect between printer with computer .
To download Canon iR2020 printer driver You have to live on the Canon support page to choose the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you proceed.
However, finding driver for Canon iR2020 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because have so more types of Canon drivers for more different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This post I will share Canon iR2020 printer exactly driver download link to your advantage for quicker download.
OS congruous Canon iR2020 printers driver:
– Canon Printers Driver for windows Xp
– Canon iR2020 Printers Driver with windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR2020 Printer Driver for windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iR2020 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR2020 Printers Driver with Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR2020 Printers Driver for Win 8 32 bit
– Canon iR2020 Printer Driver with Win 8 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR2020 Printers Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Mac operating system & Linus OS
Instructions for get & install the Canon iR2020 printers driver on Win:
How to download Canon iR2020 printers driver?
Before setting up the printers software, your Canon iR2020 printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer and the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer.
– Click on the download link & the File Get dialog box will shows .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR2020 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to setup Canon iR2020 printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon iR2020 to your computer
– Open extracted folder and right click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will view, you click “Next” button to start installing your Canon iR2020 printers driver.
– In the Canon iR2020 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon iR2020 printer to your computer by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” manifestation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be setup to your computer, please please wait:
– When Canon printer installation is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– If your Canon iR2020 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR2020 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon iR2020 printers.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).