(printer.8Driver.com) – Canon iR2200i Printer Driver is the software (middle software) used for connect between computers with printers .
To download Canon iR2200i printer driver We have to live on the Canon printer homepage to select the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you operate.
Yet, finding driver for Canon iR2200i printer on Canon homepage is complicated, because there are so more types of Canon drivers for numerous different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post I share you Canon iR2200i printer directly driver download link to your advantage for quickly download.
OS compatible Canon iR2200i printer driver:
– Canon Printer Driver with Win Xp
– Canon iR2200i Printers Driver with Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR2200i Printer Driver for Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iR2200i Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR2200i Printers Driver for Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR2200i Printer Driver with windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iR2200i Printer Driver with Win 8 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR2200i Printer Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Mac operating system & Linus OS
Instructions for download and launch the Canon iR2200i printer driver on Windows:
How to get Canon iR2200i printers driver?
Before installing the printers software, your Canon iR2200i printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the laptop.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on pc.
– Click on the download link and the File Get dialog box will display .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR2200i driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to deploy printer Canon printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon iR2200i to your computer
– Open extracted folder and correctly click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will manifestation, you click “Next” button to start setting up your Canon iR2200i printers driver.
– In the Canon iR2200i License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iR2200i printers to your pc by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” presentation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be setup to your computer/mac, please please wait:
– When Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your computer.
– If your Canon iR2200i printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR2200i icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printer.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).