(8Driver.com) – Canon iR2525 Printer Driver is the middleware (middleware) used to plug in between your computer & printers Canon iR2525 .
To download Canon iR2525 printer driver You need to open the Canon printer homepage to choose the correct driver suitable for the OS that you proceed.
Yet, finding driver for Canon iR2525 printers on Canon Printer website is complicated, because there are so many types of Canon driver for numerous different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This topic We share you Canon iR2525 printers right driver get link to your advantage for quickly get.
OS compatible Canon iR2525 printers driver:
– Canon iR2525 Printer Driver for Windows Xp
– Canon iR2525 Printer Driver with Win 7 32 bit
– Canon iR2525 Printer Driver for Win 7 64 bit
– Canon iR2525 Printers Driver for Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR2525 Printers Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR2525 Printers Driver for Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iR2525 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR2525 Printers Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Mac operating-system and Linus OS
Instructions for download and deploy printer the Canon iR2525 printer driver on Win:
How to download Canon iR2525 printers driver?
Before setting up the printer software, your Canon iR2525 printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the laptop.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on laptop.
– Click on the download link & the File Get dialog box will display .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR2525 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to deploy printer Canon iR2525 printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon iR2525 to your computer
– Open extracted folder and exactly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will display, you click “Next” button to start launch your Canon iR2525 printers driver.
– In the Canon iR2525 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon iR2525 printer to your computer/mac by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” appear, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be deploy printer to your laptop, please wait:
– When Canon iR2525 printers installation is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon iR2525 printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR2525 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon iR2525 printer.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).