Canon iR6000N Printers Driver is the middle software (middleware) used to connect between printer with computer .
If you want download Canon iR6000N printer driver We need to open the Canon printer homepage to choose the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you proceed.
However, finding driver for Canon iR6000N printer on Canon Printer home page is complicated, because there are so more types of Canon drivers for numerous different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post I share you Canon iR6000N printer exactly driver download link to your advantage for more quickly download.
OS congruous Canon iR6000N printers driver:
– Canon Printer Driver for Win Xp
– Canon iR6000N Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR6000N Printer Driver for windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iR6000N Printer Driver with Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR6000N Printer Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR6000N Printers Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon iR6000N Printers Driver with Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR6000N Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR6000N Printer Driver with Mac operating-system & Linus OS
Instructions for get and installing the Canon iR6000N printer driver on Windows:
How to get Canon iR6000N printer driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon iR6000N printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the pc.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on pc.
– Click on the get link & the File Get dialog box will accurrence .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR6000N driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to setup Canon printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon iR6000N to your computer
– Open extracted folder and straight click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will manifestation, you click “Next” button to start deploy printer your Canon iR6000N printers driver.
– In the Canon iR6000N License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon iR6000N printers to your computer/mac by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” presentation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iR6000N will be installing to your computer/mac, please please wait:
– When Canon printer installation is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon iR6000N printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR6000N icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printer.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).