(8Driver.com) – Canon iRC1028 Printers Driver is the middle software (middleware) used to connect between computers with printers .
To download Canon iRC1028 printer driver we have to go the Canon website to select the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you proceed.
Yet, searching drivers for Canon iRC1028 printer on Canon homepage is complicated, because there are so numerous types of Canon drivers for many different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article I will share Canon iRC1028 printer direct driver download link to your advantage for faster get.
OS congruous Canon iRC1028 printer driver:
– Canon iRC1028 Printers Driver for Windows Xp
– Canon iRC1028 Printers Driver with windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iRC1028 Printers Driver for windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iRC1028 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iRC1028 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iRC1028 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iRC1028 Printers Driver for windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iRC1028 Printers Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC1028 Printers Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC1028 Printer Driver for Mac operating-system & Linus OS
Visit Canon iRC1028 Driver Homepage (and get file)
Instructions for get and installing the Canon iRC1028 printers driver on Windows:
How to get Canon iRC1028 printer driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon iRC1028 printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer & the computer/mac.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on pc.
– Click on the download link & the File Get dialog box will shows .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iRC1028 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to install Canon printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon iRC1028 to your computer
– Open extracted folder & directly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will shows, you click “Next” button to start setup your Canon iRC1028 printers driver.
– In the Canon iRC1028 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iRC1028 printers to your computer/mac by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” display, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iRC1028 will be install to your laptop, please wait:
– When Canon printer installation is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon iRC1028 printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iRC1028 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printers.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).