Canon iRC2550i Printers Driver is the middleware (middleware) used to plug in between your computer and printers Canon iRC2550i .
To download Canon iRC2550i printer driver we have to live on the Canon printer homepage to select the true driver suitable for the operating-system that you run.
However, finding driver for Canon iRC2550i printer on Canon website is complicated, because there are so galore types of Canon driver for numerous different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article We share you Canon iRC2550i printers exactly driver download link to your advantage for quicker get.
OS compatible Canon iRC2550i printers driver:
– Canon iRC2550i Printer Driver for Windows Xp
– Canon iRC2550i Printer Driver for windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iRC2550i Printer Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iRC2550i Printers Driver for windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iRC2550i Printers Driver for Win Vista 64 bit
– Canon iRC2550i Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iRC2550i Printer Driver for Win 8 64 bit
– Canon iRC2550i Printers Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC2550i Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC2550i Printer Driver with Mac operating system & Linus OS
Instructions for download and installing the Canon iRC2550i printer driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to download Canon iRC2550i printer driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon iRC2550i printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer and the computer/mac.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer/mac.
– Click on the download link and the File Download dialog box will shows .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iRC2550i driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to install Canon printers driver ?
– Plug in your Canon iRC2550i to your computer
– Open extracted folder and straight click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will appear, you click “Next” button to start install your Canon iRC2550i printers driver.
– In the Canon iRC2550i License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iRC2550i printer to your laptop by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” accurrence, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iRC2550i will be installing to your computer, please wait:
– When Canon iRC2550i printer installation is complete, You need restart your computer/mac.
– If your Canon iRC2550i printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iRC2550i icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon iRC2550i printer.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).