Canon iRC2620i Printers Driver is the middleware (software) used for plug in between computers with printers .
To download Canon iRC2620i printer driver we have to go the Canon printer home page to choose the true driver suitable for the OS that you operate.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon iRC2620i printer on Canon Printer homepage is complicated, because have so galore types of Canon drivers for numerous different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post I’ll share Canon iRC2620i printer straight driver get link to your advantage for faster download.
OS compatible Canon iRC2620i printer driver:
– Canon iRC2620i Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon iRC2620i Printer Driver for windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iRC2620i Printers Driver for Win 7 64 bit
– Canon iRC2620i Printers Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iRC2620i Printer Driver with Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iRC2620i Printer Driver for Win 8 32 bit
– Canon iRC2620i Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iRC2620i Printer Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC2620i Printers Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC2620i Printers Driver for Mac OS & Linus OS
Instructions for download & installing the Canon iRC2620i printer driver on Windows:
How to get Canon iRC2620i printer driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon iRC2620i printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the laptop.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on pc.
– Click on the get link & the File Download dialog box will view .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iRC2620i driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to install Canon iRC2620i printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon iRC2620i to your computer
– Open extracted folder and correctly click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will presentation, you click “Next” button to start Install your Canon iRC2620i printers driver.
– In the Canon iRC2620i License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iRC2620i printer to your laptop by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” shows, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iRC2620i will be install to your computer, please wait:
– When Canon iRC2620i printers installation is complete, You need restart your computer/mac.
– If your Canon iRC2620i printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iRC2620i icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon iRC2620i printer.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).