(8Driver.com) – Canon iRC4080i Printer Driver is the middle software (middle software) using connect between your Canon iRC4080i printer & your laptop .
To download Canon iRC4080i printer driver we have to visit the Canon printer home page to select the correct driver suitable for the operating-system that you put to work.
However, finding driver for Canon iRC4080i printers on Canon Printer homepage is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon drivers for galore different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article We will share Canon iRC4080i printers exactly driver get link to your advantage for faster download.
OS compatible Canon iRC4080i printers driver:
– Canon iRC4080i Printers Driver with Win Xp
– Canon iRC4080i Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iRC4080i Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iRC4080i Printers Driver for windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iRC4080i Printers Driver for windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iRC4080i Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iRC4080i Printers Driver for windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iRC4080i Printers Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC4080i Printers Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC4080i Printers Driver with Mac operating-system & Linus OS
Instructions for get & installing the Canon iRC4080i printers driver on Win:
How to download Canon iRC4080i printer driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon iRC4080i printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer and the computer/mac.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer/mac.
– Click on the get link and the File Download dialog box will appear .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iRC4080i driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to installing Canon printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon iRC4080i to your computer
– Open extracted folder & correctly click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will manifestation, you click “Next” button to start Install your Canon iRC4080i printers driver.
– In the Canon iRC4080i License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon iRC4080i printer to your laptop by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” accurrence, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iRC4080i will be install to your pc, please wait:
– When Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon iRC4080i printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iRC4080i icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printer.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).