(printer.8Driver.com) – Canon iRC4580i Printer Driver is the middleware (software) used to connect between pc with Canon iRC4580i printer .
To download Canon iRC4580i printer driver we have to visit the Canon home page to select the correct driver suitable for the OS that you operate.
However, searching drivers for Canon iRC4580i printers on Canon website is complicated, because there are so more types of Canon drivers for legion different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article I share you Canon iRC4580i printers exactly driver download link to your advantage for quicker download.
OS congruous Canon iRC4580i printer driver:
– Canon iRC4580i Printers Driver for Windows Xp
– Canon iRC4580i Printer Driver for windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iRC4580i Printer Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iRC4580i Printer Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iRC4580i Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iRC4580i Printer Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon iRC4580i Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iRC4580i Printers Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC4580i Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC4580i Printer Driver with Mac operating-system and Linus OS
Visit Canon iRC4580i Driver Homepage (and get file)
Instructions for download & installing the Canon iRC4580i printers driver on windows:
How to get Canon iRC4580i printer driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon iRC4580i printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer and the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on pc.
– Click on the get link and the File Get dialog box will display .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iRC4580i driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to install Canon printer driver ?
– Plug in your Canon iRC4580i to your computer
– Open extracted folder & exactly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will appear, you click “Next” button to start install your Canon iRC4580i printers driver.
– In the Canon iRC4580i License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iRC4580i printer to your pc by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” manifestation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iRC4580i will be install to your computer/mac, please wait:
– When Canon iRC4580i printers installation is complete, You need restart your computer/mac.
– If your Canon iRC4580i printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iRC4580i icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon iRC4580i printer.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).