Canon iRC5180 Printers Driver is the software (middle software) using plug in between printer with computer .
To get Canon iRC5180 printer driver we have to live on the Canon website to choose the true driver suitable for the OS that you operate.
Yet, finding driver for Canon iRC5180 printer on Canon Printer homepage is complicated, because have so galore types of Canon driver for legion different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post We share you Canon iRC5180 printers correctly driver download link to your advantage for quicker download.
OS compatible Canon iRC5180 printers driver:
– Canon iRC5180 Printer Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon iRC5180 Printers Driver for Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iRC5180 Printer Driver for Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iRC5180 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iRC5180 Printers Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iRC5180 Printer Driver with windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iRC5180 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iRC5180 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC5180 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC5180 Printers Driver with Mac operating-system & Linus OS
Instructions for download & installing the Canon iRC5180 printers driver on Win:
How to get Canon iRC5180 printers driver?
Before installing the printers software, your Canon iRC5180 printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer & the pc.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on pc.
– Click on the get link and the File Get dialog box will view .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iRC5180 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to installing Canon printer driver ?
– Plug in your Canon iRC5180 to your computer
– Open extracted folder and correctly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will presentation, you click “Next” button to start setup your Canon iRC5180 printer driver.
– In the Canon iRC5180 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iRC5180 printer to your computer/mac by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” presentation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iRC5180 will be installing to your computer, please wait:
– When Canon iRC5180 printers installation is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon iRC5180 printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iRC5180 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printers.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).