Canon iRC5185i Printer Driver is the middleware (software) using connect between your Canon iRC5185i printer & your laptop .
To download Canon iRC5185i printer driver we have to visit the Canon home page to select the true driver suitable for the operating-system that you use.
However, searching drivers for Canon iRC5185i printer on Canon Printer home page is complicated, because have so legion types of Canon drivers for numerous different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post We share you Canon iRC5185i printer right driver get link to your advantage for more quickly download.
OS congruous Canon iRC5185i printer driver:
– Canon iRC5185i Printer Driver for Win Xp
– Canon iRC5185i Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iRC5185i Printer Driver with windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iRC5185i Printer Driver for Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon iRC5185i Printer Driver for Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iRC5185i Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iRC5185i Printer Driver with windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iRC5185i Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC5185i Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC5185i Printers Driver with Mac operating system & Linus OS
Instructions for get & installing the Canon iRC5185i printer driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to download Canon iRC5185i printer driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon iRC5185i printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the pc.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer.
– Click on the get link and the File Get dialog box will manifestation .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iRC5185i driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to install Canon printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon iRC5185i to your computer
– Open extracted folder and straight click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will manifestation, you click “Next” button to start setup your Canon iRC5185i printer driver.
– In the Canon iRC5185i License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iRC5185i printer to your pc by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” presentation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iRC5185i will be installing to your pc, please wait:
– When Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon iRC5185i printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iRC5185i icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printers.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).