(printer.8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printers Driver is the software (software) used for plug in between computers with printers .
If you want download Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer driver We need to visit the Canon download page to select the true driver suitable for the operating-system that you put to work.
Yet, searching driver for Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer on Canon Printer homepage is complicated, because there are so many types of Canon drivers for legion different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic I share you Canon PIXMA iP1800 printers right driver get link to your advantage for quickly download.
OS congruous Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer driver:
– Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printers Driver with Win Xp
– Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer Driver for Win 7 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer Driver with Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printers Driver with Win 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Mac operating-system and Linus OS
Training how to download and install the Canon PIXMA iP1800 printers driver on Windows:
How to get Canon PIXMA iP1800 printers driver?
Before installing the printer driver, your Canon printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the computer.
– Then turn off the screensaver, antivirus and other middleware running on pc.
– Click on the get link and the File Download dialog box will appear .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a dir to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate driver files using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Click on the Canon PIXMA iP1800 files to extract all the Canon PIXMA iP1800 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Setup files will be decompressed with a name same with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & dir name while unpacking .
Instruction to install Canon printers drivers ?
– Connect your Canon PIXMA iP1800 to your computer
– Open unparked folder and correctly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– And then the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will accurrence, you press “Next” button to start install your Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA iP1800 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After press “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon PIXMA iP1800 printers to your computer by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” manifestation, select to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be installing to your laptop, please please wait:
– If Canon printer setup program is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– After your Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer driver setup program is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA iP1800 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon PIXMA iP1800 printers.
Glad to help you Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).