Canon PIXMA iX6520 Printer Driver is the middle software (software) used to plug in between laptops with printers .
To download Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer driver You have to go to the Canon download page to choose the correct driver suitable for the OS that you use.
However, searching drivers for Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because have so legion types of Canon drivers for legion different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This topic I’ll share Canon PIXMA iX6520 printers directly driver download link to your advantage for more quickly get.
Windows/Mac congruous Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer driver:
– Canon Printers Driver for Win Xp
– Canon PIXMA iX6520 Printer Driver for Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printers Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA iX6520 Printers Driver with windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Win 8 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Mac operating-system & Linus OS
Guide how to download & installing the Canon PIXMA iX6520 printers driver on windows:
You need help to get Canon PIXMA iX6520 printers driver?
Before setup the printers driver, your Canon PIXMA iX6520 printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 turn on the printers & the pc.
– Then turn off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on computer.
– Select get link & the File Download dialog box will accurrence .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate Canon PIXMA iX6520 driver file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Click on the driver file to extract all the Canon PIXMA iX6520 driver files to a dir on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name like as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & folder name while unzip .
How to installing Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer drivers ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA iX6520 to your notebook
– View unziped folder and directly click to the Setup.exe file, then choose Open to Run the Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver Installer Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will presentation, you click “Next” button to start install your Canon PIXMA iX6520 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA iX6520 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After press “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup
+ Install with USB cable
If you plug in your Canon PIXMA iX6520 printers to your pc by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” view, press to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon PIXMA iX6520 will be setup to your laptop, please please wait:
– When Canon printer setup program is complete, You need restart your pc.
– When your Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer driver setup program is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA iX6520 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Then you can print with your Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer.
Glad to help you Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).