Canon PIXMA MG8140 Printers Driver is the middleware (software) used for connect between laptops with printers .
If you want download Canon PIXMA MG8140 printer driver You need to visit the Canon printer homepage to select the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you proceed.
Yet, finding driver for Canon PIXMA MG8140 printer on Canon Printer homepage is complicated, because have so many types of Canon driver for legion different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This post We will share Canon PIXMA MG8140 printers right driver get link to your advantage for faster download.
OS compatible Canon PIXMA MG8140 printer driver:
– Canon PIXMA MG8140 Printer Driver with Win Xp
– Canon PIXMA MG8140 Printer Driver with Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG8140 Printers Driver with Win 7 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG8140 Printers Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG8140 Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Mac operating system & Linus OS
Help get & setting up the Canon PIXMA MG8140 printers driver on Microsoft Windows:
Can you download Canon PIXMA MG8140 printers driver?
Before deploy printer the printers middleware, your Canon printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 power on the printer & the notebook.
– Then Close off the desktop screensave, virus protect program and other software running on computer.
– Press left mouse to download link & the File Download dialog box will display .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a dir to save the file in and click Save .
– Save the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Click on the file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MG8140 driver files to a dir on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name like as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and dir name while unpacking .
Guide to setup Canon PIXMA MG8140 printer drivers ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA MG8140 to your computer
– View unziped dir & right click to the Setup.exe file, then choose Open to Run the Driver Installer Program.
– And then the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will display, you click “Next” button to start setup your Canon PIXMA MG8140 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MG8140 License Agreement – you press to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon PIXMA MG8140 printers to your laptop by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Install with USB connection. Then press “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” accurrence, press to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon PIXMA MG8140 will be setting up to your notebook, please wait:
– If Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your computer.
– When your Canon PIXMA MG8140 printers driver setup program is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MG8140 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” dir.
Finally you can print with your Canon printers.
Cheer!! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).