(8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA MP220 Printer Driver is the middle software (middleware) using plug in between computers with printers .
To download Canon PIXMA MP220 printer driver We need to open the Canon printer homepage to select the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you operate.
However, finding drivers for Canon PIXMA MP220 printer on Canon Printer website is complicated, because there are so more types of Canon driver for many different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This topic I share you Canon PIXMA MP220 printers exactly driver get link to your advantage for quickly download.
Windows/Mac compatible Canon PIXMA MP220 printer driver:
– Canon Printers Driver with Win Xp
– Canon PIXMA MP220 Printer Driver with windows 7 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP220 Printer Driver for windows 7 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP220 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP220 Printer Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP220 Printers Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP220 Printer Driver with windows 8 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP220 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Mac OS & Linus OS
Instructions for download and setting up the Canon PIXMA MP220 printer driver on Win:
You need help to download Canon PIXMA MP220 printers driver?
Before setup the printers software, your Canon printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer and the notebook.
– Then turn off the desktop screensave, virus protect program & other middleware running on laptop.
– Press left mouse to download link & the File Download dialog box will presentation .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a dir to save the file in and click Save .
– Save Canon PIXMA MP220 driver file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MP220 driver files to a dir on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while Extracting .
How to launch Canon PIXMA MP220 printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon PIXMA MP220 to your laptop
– Open extracted folder and exactly click to the Setup.exe program, then choose Open to Run the Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver Setup Program.
– And then the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will shows, you press “Next” button to start installing your Canon PIXMA MP220 printer driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MP220 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After select “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup Canon PIXMA MP220 driver
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon PIXMA MP220 printers to your notebook by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” manifestation, select to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon PIXMA MP220 will be installing to your computer, please please wait:
– If Canon PIXMA MP220 printers setup is complete, You need restart your pc.
– After your Canon PIXMA MP220 printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MP220 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Then you can print with your Canon printer.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).