Canon Pixma mp280 Printers Driver is the middleware (software) using connect between computers with printers.
To download Canon Pixma mp280 printer driver we have to live on the Canon home page to choose the true driver suitable for the operating-system that you use.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon Pixma mp280 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because there are so legion types of Canon drivers for more different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic We will share Canon Pixma mp280 printers directly driver get link to your advantage for faster download.
OS congruous Canon Pixma mp280 printers driver:
– Canon Pixma mp280 Printers Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon Pixma mp280 Printer Driver for Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Pixma mp280 Printers Driver with windows 7 64 bit
– Canon Pixma mp280 Printers Driver for windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Pixma mp280 Printer Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Pixma mp280 Printers Driver for windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Pixma mp280 Printer Driver for Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Pixma mp280 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Pixma mp280 Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Pixma mp280 Printer Driver with Mac OS and Linus OS
Visit Canon Pixma mp280 Driver Homepage (and get file)
Instructions for get & installing the Canon Pixma mp280 printer driver on Windows:
Before installing the printers software, your Canon Pixma mp280 printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the laptop.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on laptop.
– Click on the get link and the File Download dialog box will presentation .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon Pixma mp280 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: CanonLBP2900.exe). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
– Open the Win Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printer if it has been installed old version of the driver
– Right-click the printer & select Properties .
– On the General tab, choose New Driver .
– Click on the Warning Box.
– A printer listing box will view. Choose Have Disk .
– Install from Disk dialog box appears .
– Click Browse to locate the unzipped driver files .
– Click on the file extension. Inf.
– Click Open & then OK to files setup
Install a new Canon Pixma mp280 printer driver
– Click the Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard
– You can watch video below to learn instructions install CANON printers driver:
Have a nice day! 8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).