Canon Pixma MP495 Printers Driver is the software (software) using connect between computers with printers.
To get Canon Pixma MP495 printer driver we have to live on the Canon website to select the true driver suitable for the OS that you use.
Yet, searching drivers for Canon Pixma MP495 printer on Canon website is complicated, because have so more types of Canon drivers for many different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article I will share Canon Pixma MP495 printers directly driver download link to your advantage for faster get.
OS compatible Canon Pixma MP495 printer driver:
– Canon Pixma MP495 Printer Driver with windows Xp
– Canon Pixma MP495 Printer Driver with Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Pixma MP495 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon Pixma MP495 Printers Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Pixma MP495 Printers Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Pixma MP495 Printer Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon Pixma MP495 Printer Driver with windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Pixma MP495 Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Pixma MP495 Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Pixma MP495 Printers Driver with Mac OS & Linus OS
Instructions for get & installing the Canon Pixma MP495 printer driver on Windows:
Before installing the printers software, your Canon Pixma MP495 printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the laptop.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer.
– Click on the get link & the File Get dialog box will shows .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon Pixma MP495 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: CanonLBP2900.exe). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
– Open the Windows Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printers if it has been setup old version of the driver
– Right-click the printer & choose Properties .
– On the General tab, choose New Driver .
– Click on the Warning Box.
– A printer listing box will manifestation. Choose Have Disk .
– Installing from Disk dialog box appears .
– Click Browse to locate the unzipped driver files .
– Click on the file extension. Inf.
– Click Open & then OK to files Install
Install a new Canon Pixma MP495 printers driver
– Click the Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard
– You can watch video below to learn instructions installing CANON printers driver:
Have a nice day! 8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).