Canon PIXMA MP540 Printer Driver is the software (middleware) used for plug in between pcs with printers .
To download Canon PIXMA MP540 printer driver You have to live on the Canon printer download page to choose the true driver suitable for the operating system that you proceed.
However, searching driver for Canon PIXMA MP540 printer on Canon homepage is complicated, because have so more types of Canon driver for legion different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This post I share you Canon PIXMA MP540 printers exactly driver get link to your advantage for more quickly get.
Windows/Mac compatible Canon PIXMA MP540 printers driver:
– Canon Printer Driver for windows Xp
– Canon Printer Driver with Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP540 Printer Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP540 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP540 Printers Driver for Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP540 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP540 Printers Driver with Mac OS & Linus OS
Instructions for download and setup the Canon PIXMA MP540 printers driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to get Canon PIXMA MP540 printers driver?
Before install the printers middleware, your Canon PIXMA MP540 printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to power on the printers & the pc.
– Step 2 exit the desktop screensave, antivirus & other software running on notebook.
– Press left mouse to get link & the File Download dialog box will appear .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a directory to save the file in and click Save .
– Save Canon PIXMA MP540 driver file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MP540 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & dir name while unzip .
How to install Canon PIXMA MP540 printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon PIXMA MP540 to your laptop
– View extracted folder & direct click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will presentation, you press “Next” button to start setting up your Canon PIXMA MP540 printer driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MP540 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After select “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon PIXMA MP540 printers to your laptop by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then press “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” view, press to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be installing to your laptop, please wait:
– When Canon PIXMA MP540 printers setup wizard is complete, You need restart your notebook.
– After your Canon PIXMA MP540 printers driver install wizard is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MP540 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” dir.
Now you can print with your Canon printers.
Cheer!! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).