Canon PIXMA MX860 Printers Driver is the software (software) used for connect between notebooks with printers .
If you want download Canon printer driver We have to open the Canon home page to select the true driver suitable for the OS that you run.
However, searching driver for Canon PIXMA MX860 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because there are so legion types of Canon driver for more different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This article We will share Canon PIXMA MX860 printer direct driver download link to your advantage for quickly download.
Operating system congruous Canon PIXMA MX860 printer driver:
– Canon PIXMA MX860 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon PIXMA MX860 Printer Driver for windows 7 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MX860 Printers Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MX860 Printers Driver for Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MX860 Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Mac OS and Linus OS
FREE DOWNLOAD Canon PIXMA MX860 DRIVER
Training how to download and install the Canon PIXMA MX860 printers driver on Windows:
You need help to get Canon PIXMA MX860 printers driver?
Before installing the printers driver, your Canon PIXMA MX860 printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to power on the printer and the computer.
– Then turn off the screen saver, antivirus & other middleware running on notebook.
– Click download link and the File Download dialog box will accurrence .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a directory to save the file in & click Save .
– Storage driver files using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the driver file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MX860 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Setup files will be decompressed with a name same with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & folder name while unpacking .
How you can setup Canon printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon PIXMA MX860 to your laptop
– Open unparked folder & correctly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver Installer Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will view, you press “Next” button to start setting up your Canon PIXMA MX860 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MX860 License Agreement – you select to “Yes” button to continue.
– After select “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup Canon PIXMA MX860 driver
+ Install with USB connector
If you connect your Canon PIXMA MX860 printer to your pc by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” display, select to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be installing to your computer, please wait:
– When Canon PIXMA MX860 printer setup wizard is complete, You need restart your computer.
– When your Canon PIXMA MX860 printers driver setup program is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MX860 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” dir.
Finally you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX860 printers.
Glad to meed you Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).