(8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA MX885 Printers Driver is the middle software (middle software) used to plug in between notebooks with printers .
To download Canon PIXMA MX885 printer driver We need to go to the Canon printer homepage to choose the correct driver suitable for the OS that you proceed.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon PIXMA MX885 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because there are so more types of Canon drivers for more different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This topic We share you Canon PIXMA MX885 printers right driver download link to your advantage for quickly get.
Operating system compatible Canon PIXMA MX885 printer driver:
– Canon Printer Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MX885 Printers Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MX885 Printers Driver with Mac operating-system and Linus OS
FREE DOWNLOAD Canon PIXMA MX885 DRIVER
Guide how to get & launch the Canon PIXMA MX885 printer driver on windows:
How to get Canon PIXMA MX885 printers driver?
Before installing the printers middleware, your Canon printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer & the notebook.
– Then exit the desktop screensave, virus protect program & other software running on notebook.
– Click on get link and the File Download dialog box will shows .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Storage driver files using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Click on the driver file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MX885 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon Files will be decompressed with a name look like the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and folder name while unpacking .
How you can launch Canon PIXMA MX885 printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon PIXMA MX885 to your pc
– View unparked dir & right click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will shows, you click “Next” button to start launch your Canon PIXMA MX885 printer driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MX885 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup Canon PIXMA MX885 driver
+ Installing with USB cable
If you connect your Canon PIXMA MX885 printer to your computer by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” manifestation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be install to your notebook, please please wait:
– When Canon PIXMA MX885 printers setup is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon PIXMA MX885 printer driver install wizard is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MX885 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Finally you can print with your Canon printers.
Good luck Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).