Canon SELPHY CP200 Printer Driver is the middleware (middle software) used for connect between your Canon SELPHY CP200 printers & your laptop .
To download Canon SELPHY CP200 printer driver we have to visit the Canon printer website to select the true driver suitable for the operating system that you operate.
However, searching driver for Canon SELPHY CP200 printer on Canon Printer homepage is complicated, because there are so galore types of Canon driver for many different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic We share you Canon SELPHY CP200 printers directly driver get link to your advantage for more quickly download.
OS congruous Canon SELPHY CP200 printers driver:
– Canon SELPHY CP200 Printers Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon SELPHY CP200 Printer Driver for windows 7 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP200 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP200 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP200 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP200 Printers Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP200 Printers Driver for Win 8 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP200 Printers Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP200 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP200 Printer Driver for Mac operating-system and Linus OS
Instructions for download and installing the Canon SELPHY CP200 printer driver on Windows:
How to download Canon SELPHY CP200 printers driver?
Before installing the printers software, your Canon SELPHY CP200 printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on laptop.
– Click on the get link and the File Get dialog box will shows .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon SELPHY CP200 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to install Canon SELPHY CP200 printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon SELPHY CP200 to your computer
– Open extracted folder and correctly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will shows, you click “Next” button to start Install your Canon SELPHY CP200 printers driver.
– In the Canon SELPHY CP200 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon SELPHY CP200 printer to your pc by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” manifestation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon SELPHY CP200 will be install to your pc, please please wait:
– When Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– If your Canon SELPHY CP200 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon SELPHY CP200 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon SELPHY CP200 printers.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).