(8Driver.com) – Canon SELPHY CP300 Printer Driver is the middle software (software) used for connect between your laptop & printer Canon SELPHY CP300 .
To download Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver we have to go the Canon website to select the correct driver suitable for the operating-system that you proceed.
Yet, finding driver for Canon SELPHY CP300 printer on Canon homepage is complicated, because have so galore types of Canon driver for galore different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic I’ll share Canon SELPHY CP300 printers direct driver download link to your advantage for quicker get.
OS congruous Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver:
– Canon SELPHY CP300 Printers Driver for Win Xp
– Canon SELPHY CP300 Printers Driver for Win 7 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP300 Printer Driver for Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP300 Printer Driver with Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP300 Printer Driver with Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP300 Printers Driver with windows 8 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP300 Printer Driver with Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP300 Printers Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP300 Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP300 Printers Driver for Mac operating-system & Linus OS
Instructions for get and installing the Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver on Windows:
How to get Canon SELPHY CP300 printers driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon SELPHY CP300 printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer & the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer/mac.
– Click on the download link & the File Get dialog box will view .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon SELPHY CP300 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to installing Canon printers driver ?
– Plug in your Canon SELPHY CP300 to your computer
– Open extracted folder & directly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will accurrence, you click “Next” button to start setup your Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver.
– In the Canon SELPHY CP300 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon SELPHY CP300 printers to your laptop by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” manifestation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon SELPHY CP300 will be install to your laptop, please wait:
– When Canon printer installation is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– If your Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon SELPHY CP300 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon SELPHY CP300 printer.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).