You can download driver for Epson L380 printer and install on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 – 8.1, Windows 10 or Mac OS here.
Epson L380 is a ink tank printer. This popular printer brings more to the table with 2 additional black ink bottles, allowing you to print at even higher volumes with lower cost.
A higher warranty coverage, of up to 1 year or 30,000 prints, allows you a peace of mind when accomplishing high volume jobs. Complete tasks quicker with print speeds of up to 10ipm for black and 5.0ipm for color.
Download Epson L380 driver and Waste ink resetter
You have to download Epson L380 printer driver then install to your computer if you want to use Epson printer to print document or any files. If you don’t install driver, you can not print with Epson L380.
After a period of use, the Epson L380 printer will encounter a waste ink spill error, because the printer has a protection mechanism against ink spillage during the ink cleaning process. When Epson L380 printer’s waste ink counter overflow, you can see the printer red lights are blinking and show error: ink pad is at the end of its service life.
You can fix this problem by using Epson L380 resetter to reset waste ink counter to 0%, clean waste ink pad then continue using Epson L380 to print.
Download Epson L380 printer driver
Epson L380 printer driver software download.
Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP & Apple Mac OS X.
Category: All in one printer (Multifunction)
Hardware: Epson L380.
Software: Printer drivers.
Driver download for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (Direct link)
Download Printer driver 64 bits
Download Printer driver 32 bits
Download driver for Mac OS X – (Intel & PowerPC) (Direct link)
Download Printer Driver Here (MAC OS)
You also can download Epson L380 printer driver Epson website here:
Download Epson L380 from Official Site
Download Epson L380 waste ink resetter
WIC Reset Utility is used to Reset the Waste Ink Counters in the Epson L380 inkjet printers. You can download WIC Reset Utility Tool for free here:
– Reset Waste Ink Counters – require RESET KEY – you have to BUY RESET KEY from ResetKey.net
– Check the current value of waste ink counters and ink level counters – FREE
– Reset Ink Level counters in printers L100, L200, L800 only – FREE
– Ink charge – FREE
– Cleaning printhead – FREE
– Read and write serial number – FREE
– Read and write HEAD ID – FREE
– Read and write USB ID – FREE
– Make EEPROM dump, backup – FREE
– Paper feed test – FREE
– Color check pattern – FREE
– Nozzle check – FREE
– Retrieve device information – FREE
– Initialize (disable) PF deterioration offset – FREE
– Make firmware downgrade (when do you need it to do?) – require RESET KEY – you have to BUY RESET KEY from ResetKey.net – it’s no longer supported
We hope this post will help you, please share this post to your social profile to help more people.Printer.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).