Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s Printer Driver is the software (middleware) used for connect between pcs with printers .
To download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s printer driver We have to visit the Canon homepage to select the true driver suitable for the OS that you proceed.
Yet, finding driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s printer on Canon Printer home page is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon driver for legion different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This article We share you Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s printers direct driver download link to your advantage for more quickly get.
Operating system congruous Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s printers driver:
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon Printers Driver with windows 7 32 bit & 64 bit
– Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s Printers Driver for Win Vista 32, 64 bit
– Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit & 64bit
– Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 32,64 bit
– Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 10
– Canon Printer Driver with Mac operating-system and Linus Ubuntu
FREE DOWNLOAD Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s DRIVER
How to download and installing the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s printers driver on windows:
Can you get Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s printer driver?
Before install the printers software, your Canon printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 start the printer and the computer.
– Then disable the screensaver, virus protect program & other software running on notebook.
– Click on link above to visit Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s printers driver get page from Canon server, then get your driver and save to your pc.
– Choose a directory to save the file in and click Save .
– Storage Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s driver file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Select & click to run on the file to extract all the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s driver files to a directory on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon Files will be decompressed with a name similar as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & folder name while unpacking .
How you can setting up Canon printer drivers ?
– Plug in your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s to your pc
– View unziped folder and correctly click to the Setup.exe program, then choose Open to Run the Driver Installer Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will display, you click “Next” button to start deploy printer your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s printers driver.
– In the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s License Agreement – you select to “Yes” button to continue.
– After select “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s driver
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s printers to your laptop by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Install with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” view, press to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be deploy printer to your pc, please please wait:
– After Canon printer setup program is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– If your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s printer driver setup wizard is complete, you will see the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400s icon in the “Printers and Faxes” directory.
And then you can print with your Canon printer.Printer.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).