Canon GP335 Printer Driver is the software (middleware) used to plug in between printer with computer .
To download Canon GP335 printer driver You need to visit the Canon printer support page to choose the correct driver suitable for the OS that you use.
However, searching drivers for Canon GP335 printer on Canon Printer home page is complicated, because there are so more types of Canon driver for numerous different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article We share you Canon GP335 printers directly driver get link to your advantage for faster get.
OS congruous Canon GP335 printer driver:
– Canon Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon GP335 Printer Driver with Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon GP335 Printer Driver with windows 7 64 bit
– Canon GP335 Printers Driver with Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon GP335 Printer Driver for Win Vista 64 bit
– Canon GP335 Printers Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon GP335 Printer Driver with windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon GP335 Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon GP335 Printers Driver for Mac OS & Linus OS
Instructions for get and launch the Canon GP335 printer driver on Win:
How to get Canon GP335 printers driver?
Before install the printers software, your Canon GP335 printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on pc.
– Click on the download link & the File Download dialog box will manifestation .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon GP335 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to deploy printer Canon printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon GP335 to your computer
– Open extracted folder and right click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will appear, you click “Next” button to start setting up your Canon GP335 printer driver.
– In the Canon GP335 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon GP335 printer to your pc by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” manifestation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon GP335 will be installing to your laptop, please wait:
– When Canon GP335 printer installation is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– If your Canon GP335 printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon GP335 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon GP335 printers.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).