(8Driver.com) – Canon GP605 Printers Driver is the middleware (software) used for plug in between your computer/mac & printers Canon GP605 .
To download Canon GP605 printer driver You have to live on the Canon printer homepage to choose the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you use.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon GP605 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon drivers for legion different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This article We will share Canon GP605 printers correctly driver get link to your advantage for more quickly download.
OS congruous Canon GP605 printer driver:
– Canon GP605 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon GP605 Printer Driver with windows 7 32 bit
– Canon GP605 Printer Driver with windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon GP605 Printers Driver for Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon GP605 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon GP605 Printer Driver for windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon GP605 Printers Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon GP605 Printer Driver with Mac OS & Linus OS
Instructions for get and installing the Canon GP605 printers driver on Win:
How to get Canon GP605 printers driver?
Before setup the printers software, your Canon GP605 printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the laptop.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on pc.
– Click on the download link and the File Download dialog box will display .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon GP605 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to setting up Canon GP605 printers driver ?
– Plug in your Canon GP605 to your computer
– Open extracted folder & direct click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will view, you click “Next” button to start setting up your Canon GP605 printer driver.
– In the Canon GP605 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon GP605 printers to your computer/mac by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” presentation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be setting up to your computer, please wait:
– When Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon GP605 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon GP605 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon GP605 printers.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).