Canon i255 InkJet Printers Driver is the software (software) using plug in between computers with printers.
To get Canon i255 InkJet printer driver we have to live on the Canon home page to select the correct driver suitable for the operating-system that you run.
Yet, searching driver for Canon i255 InkJet printers on Canon homepage is complicated, because have so many types of Canon drivers for numerous different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article I will share Canon i255 InkJet printers directly driver download link to your advantage for faster download.
OS compatible Canon i255 InkJet printers driver:
– Canon i255 InkJet Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon i255 InkJet Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon i255 InkJet Printers Driver with windows 7 64 bit
– Canon i255 InkJet Printers Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon i255 InkJet Printer Driver for Win Vista 64 bit
– Canon i255 InkJet Printers Driver with windows 8 32 bit
– Canon i255 InkJet Printers Driver for windows 8 64 bit
– Canon i255 InkJet Printers Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i255 InkJet Printers Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i255 InkJet Printer Driver with Mac OS & Linus OS
Instructions for download and installing the Canon i255 InkJet printer driver on Microsoft Windows:
Before installing the printer software, your Canon i255 InkJet printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer & the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on pc.
– Click on the get link & the File Get dialog box will appear .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon i255 InkJet driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: CanonLBP2900.exe). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
– Open the windows Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printers if it has been installed old printer version of the driver
– Right-click the printer & select Properties .
– On the General tab, choose New Driver .
– Click on the Warning Box.
– A printers listing box will view. Select Have Disk .
– Install from Disk dialog box appears .
– Click Browse to locate the unzipped driver files .
– Click on the file extension. Inf.
– Click Open and then OK to files installed
Install a new Canon i255 InkJet printers driver
– Click the Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard
– You can watch video below to learn how to installing CANON printers driver:
Have a nice day! 8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).