Canon i355 InkJet Printer Driver is the software (software) using plug in between computers with printers.
To download Canon i355 InkJet printers driver we have to live on the Canon website to select the true driver suitable for the operating system that you put to work.
Yet, searching driver for Canon i355 InkJet printers on Canon website is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon drivers for many different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post I’ll share Canon i355 InkJet printers directly driver get link to your advantage for faster download.
OS congruous Canon i355 InkJet printer driver:
– Canon i355 InkJet Printers Driver for windows Xp
– Canon i355 InkJet Printers Driver with Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon i355 InkJet Printer Driver for Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon i355 InkJet Printers Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon i355 InkJet Printer Driver with Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon i355 InkJet Printer Driver with windows 8 32 bit
– Canon i355 InkJet Printer Driver with Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon i355 InkJet Printer Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i355 InkJet Printers Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i355 InkJet Printer Driver with Mac operating system and Linus OS
Instructions for get & installing the Canon i355 InkJet printers driver on Microsoft Windows:
Before installing the printer software, your Canon i355 InkJet printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the computer/mac.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on laptop.
– Click on the get link & the File Get dialog box will shows .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon i355 InkJet driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: CanonLBP2900.exe). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
– Open the Microsoft Windows Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printers if it has been installed old version of the driver
– Right-click the printers and choose Properties .
– On the General tab, select New Driver .
– Click on the Warning Box.
– A printer listing box will view. Choose Have Disk .
– Install from Disk dialog box appears .
– Click Browse to locate the unzipped driver files .
– Click on the file extension. Inf.
– Click Open and then OK to files Install
Install a new Canon i355 InkJet printers driver
– Click the Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions of the Add Printers Wizard
– You can watch video below to learn guide how to installing CANON printer driver:
Have a nice day! 8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).