Canon i550 InkJet Printers Driver is the middleware (software) used for connect between computers with printers.
To get Canon i550 InkJet printer driver we have to live on the Canon website to select the correct driver suitable for the OS that you put to work.
However, finding drivers for Canon i550 InkJet printer on Canon home page is complicated, because have so more types of Canon driver for galore different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic I share you Canon i550 InkJet printers directly driver download link to your advantage for faster get.
OS compatible Canon i550 InkJet printers driver:
– Canon i550 InkJet Printer Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon i550 InkJet Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon i550 InkJet Printer Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon i550 InkJet Printer Driver with Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon i550 InkJet Printers Driver for windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon i550 InkJet Printers Driver for Win 8 32 bit
– Canon i550 InkJet Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon i550 InkJet Printer Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i550 InkJet Printer Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i550 InkJet Printers Driver with Mac OS & Linus OS
Visit Canon i550 InkJet Driver Homepage (and get file)
Instructions for download & installing the Canon i550 InkJet printer driver on Win:
Before installing the printers software, your Canon i550 InkJet printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer & the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer.
– Click on the get link & the File Get dialog box will presentation .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon i550 InkJet driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: CanonLBP2900.exe). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
– Open the Win Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printer if it has been install old version of the driver
– Right-click the printer & select Properties .
– On the General tab, choose New Driver .
– Click on the Warning Box.
– A printer listing box will accurrence. Choose Have Disk .
– Installing from Disk dialog box appears .
– Click Browse to locate the unzipped driver files .
– Click on the file extension. Inf.
– Click Open & then OK to files installed
Install a new Canon i550 InkJet printers driver
– Click the Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions of the Add Printers Wizard
– You can watch video below to learn instructions installing CANON printers driver:
Have a nice day! 8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).