Canon i6100 InkJet Printers Driver is the software (software) used for connect between computers with printers.
To download Canon i6100 InkJet printer driver we have to live on the Canon home page to choose the correct driver suitable for the OS that you run.
However, finding driver for Canon i6100 InkJet printer on Canon home page is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon driver for galore different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post I share you Canon i6100 InkJet printers directly driver download link to your advantage for faster download.
OS congruous Canon i6100 InkJet printers driver:
– Canon i6100 InkJet Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon i6100 InkJet Printer Driver with Win 7 32 bit
– Canon i6100 InkJet Printers Driver for Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon i6100 InkJet Printer Driver for Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon i6100 InkJet Printers Driver for Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon i6100 InkJet Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon i6100 InkJet Printers Driver with windows 8 64 bit
– Canon i6100 InkJet Printer Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i6100 InkJet Printer Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i6100 InkJet Printers Driver with Mac OS and Linus OS
Instructions for get & installing the Canon i6100 InkJet printers driver on windows:
Before installing the printer software, your Canon i6100 InkJet printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the laptop.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer/mac.
– Click on the download link and the File Get dialog box will display .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon i6100 InkJet driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: CanonLBP2900.exe). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
– Open the Windows Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printers if it has been setup old version of the driver
– Right-click the printer & select Properties .
– On the General tab, select New Driver .
– Click on the Warning Box.
– A printers listing box will presentation. Choose Have Disk .
– Installing from Disk dialog box appears .
– Click Browse to locate the unzipped driver files .
– Click on the file extension. Inf.
– Click Open and then OK to files setup
Install a new Canon i6100 InkJet printers driver
– Click the Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard
– You can watch video below to learn guide how to install CANON printer driver:
Have a nice day! 8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).