Canon i865 InkJet Printer Driver is the software (software) used for plug in between computers with printers.
To get Canon i865 InkJet printer driver we have to live on the Canon homepage to choose the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you use.
However, finding driver for Canon i865 InkJet printers on Canon website is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon driver for more different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article I’ll share Canon i865 InkJet printer directly driver get link to your advantage for faster download.
OS congruous Canon i865 InkJet printer driver:
– Canon i865 InkJet Printers Driver for windows Xp
– Canon i865 InkJet Printers Driver for Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon i865 InkJet Printer Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon i865 InkJet Printers Driver for Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon i865 InkJet Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon i865 InkJet Printers Driver for Win 8 32 bit
– Canon i865 InkJet Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon i865 InkJet Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i865 InkJet Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i865 InkJet Printer Driver for Mac operating system & Linus OS
Visit Canon i865 InkJet Driver Homepage (and get file)
Instructions for get & installing the Canon i865 InkJet printers driver on Microsoft Windows:
Before installing the printer software, your Canon i865 InkJet printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the laptop.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on pc.
– Click on the get link & the File Get dialog box will view .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon i865 InkJet driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: CanonLBP2900.exe). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
– Open the Win Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printer if it has been Install old version of the driver
– Right-click the printers & choose Properties .
– On the General tab, choose New Driver .
– Click on the Warning Box.
– A printers listing box will display. Choose Have Disk .
– Installing from Disk dialog box appears .
– Click Browse to locate the unzipped driver files .
– Click on the file extension. Inf.
– Click Open and then OK to files setup
Install a new Canon i865 InkJet printers driver
– Click the Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions of the Add Printers Wizard
– You can watch video below to learn guide how to install CANON printer driver:
Have a nice day! 8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).