Canon i950 InkJet Printer Driver is the software (software) used for plug in between computers with printers.
To download Canon i950 InkJet printers driver we have to live on the Canon home page to choose the true driver suitable for the OS that you proceed.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon i950 InkJet printers on Canon home page is complicated, because have so galore types of Canon drivers for galore different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic I share you Canon i950 InkJet printers directly driver get link to your advantage for faster download.
OS congruous Canon i950 InkJet printers driver:
– Canon i950 InkJet Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon i950 InkJet Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon i950 InkJet Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon i950 InkJet Printers Driver with Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon i950 InkJet Printer Driver for Win Vista 64 bit
– Canon i950 InkJet Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon i950 InkJet Printers Driver for windows 8 64 bit
– Canon i950 InkJet Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i950 InkJet Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i950 InkJet Printer Driver for Mac operating system & Linus OS
Instructions for download and installing the Canon i950 InkJet printer driver on Win:
Before installing the printer software, your Canon i950 InkJet printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the computer/mac.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer.
– Click on the download link and the File Download dialog box will view .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon i950 InkJet driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: CanonLBP2900.exe). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
– Open the Win Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printer if it has been installed old printer version of the driver
– Right-click the printer & select Properties .
– On the General tab, choose New Driver .
– Click on the Warning Box.
– A printer listing box will manifestation. Select Have Disk .
– Installing from Disk dialog box appears .
– Click Browse to locate the unzipped driver files .
– Click on the file extension. Inf.
– Click Open and then OK to files install
Install a new Canon i950 InkJet printers driver
– Click the Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions of the Add Printers Wizard
– You can watch video below to learn guide how to install CANON printer driver:
Have a nice day! 8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).