Canon iR1600 Printer Driver is the software (middle software) used for connect between printer with computer .
If you want download Canon iR1600 printer driver You need to visit the Canon printer homepage to select the true driver suitable for the operating system that you operate.
However, searching driver for Canon iR1600 printer on Canon website is complicated, because have so galore types of Canon drivers for more different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This topic I’ll share Canon iR1600 printers correctly driver download link to your advantage for more quickly download.
OS compatible Canon iR1600 printer driver:
– Canon Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon iR1600 Printer Driver for Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR1600 Printer Driver for Win 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printer Driver with Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR1600 Printers Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR1600 Printer Driver for Win 8 32 bit
– Canon iR1600 Printers Driver with Win 8 64 bit
– Canon iR1600 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR1600 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Mac operating system and Linus OS
Instructions for download and setup the Canon iR1600 printer driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to get Canon iR1600 printers driver?
Before install the printers software, your Canon iR1600 printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the laptop.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on pc.
– Click on the get link and the File Get dialog box will view .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR1600 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to launch Canon printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon iR1600 to your computer
– Open extracted folder and correctly click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will accurrence, you click “Next” button to start setting up your Canon iR1600 printer driver.
– In the Canon iR1600 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon iR1600 printers to your computer by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” manifestation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be deploy printer to your computer/mac, please wait:
– When Canon iR1600 printers installation is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– If your Canon iR1600 printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR1600 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printer.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).