Canon iR2018N Printer Driver is the software (middle software) using plug in between your laptop & printer Canon iR2018N .
If you want download Canon iR2018N printer driver We need to live on the Canon printer support page to select the true driver suitable for the OS that you use.
Yet, searching driver for Canon iR2018N printer on Canon Printer home page is complicated, because there are so more types of Canon driver for many different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This article We will share Canon iR2018N printers exactly driver download link to your advantage for more quickly download.
OS congruous Canon iR2018N printer driver:
– Canon Printer Driver with windows Xp
– Canon iR2018N Printers Driver for Win 7 32 bit
– Canon iR2018N Printer Driver for Windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printer Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR2018N Printers Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR2018N Printer Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon iR2018N Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iR2018N Printer Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR2018N Printers Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Mac operating system & Linus OS
Instructions for get and launch the Canon iR2018N printers driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to download Canon iR2018N printers driver?
Before setting up the printer software, your Canon iR2018N printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the laptop.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on computer/mac.
– Click on the get link & the File Download dialog box will manifestation .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR2018N driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to setting up Canon printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon iR2018N to your computer
– Open extracted folder & exactly click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will display, you click “Next” button to start setup your Canon iR2018N printers driver.
– In the Canon iR2018N License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iR2018N printers to your computer by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” manifestation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iR2018N will be launch to your laptop, please please wait:
– When Canon printer installation is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– If your Canon iR2018N printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR2018N icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printers.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).