(8Driver.com) – Canon iR3320i Printer Driver is the middle software (middleware) using connect between your Canon iR3320i printers & your laptop .
If you want download Canon iR3320i printer driver We have to open the Canon printer home page to choose the true driver suitable for the OS that you run.
However, searching driver for Canon iR3320i printers on Canon website is complicated, because have so many types of Canon drivers for numerous different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This post I’ll share Canon iR3320i printers directly driver download link to your advantage for quickly download.
OS compatible Canon iR3320i printers driver:
– Canon iR3320i Printers Driver for windows Xp
– Canon iR3320i Printers Driver for Win 7 32 bit
– Canon iR3320i Printers Driver with Win 7 64 bit
– Canon iR3320i Printer Driver with Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR3320i Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR3320i Printers Driver with windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iR3320i Printer Driver for windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR3320i Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Mac operating system & Linus OS
Instructions for get & setting up the Canon iR3320i printers driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to get Canon iR3320i printers driver?
Before launch the printer software, your Canon iR3320i printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer and the pc.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on computer.
– Click on the get link & the File Download dialog box will display .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR3320i driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to setup Canon iR3320i printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon iR3320i to your computer
– Open extracted folder & straight click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will appear, you click “Next” button to start launch your Canon iR3320i printer driver.
– In the Canon iR3320i License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon iR3320i printer to your computer by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” view, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be installing to your laptop, please please wait:
– When Canon printer installation is complete, You need restart your computer.
– If your Canon iR3320i printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR3320i icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon iR3320i printers.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).