(8Driver.com) – Canon iRC3380i Printer Driver is the software (middleware) used to connect between pc with Canon iRC3380i printer .
To download Canon iRC3380i printer driver we have to visit the Canon homepage to choose the true driver suitable for the operating system that you proceed.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon iRC3380i printer on Canon Printer home page is complicated, because there are so numerous types of Canon driver for many different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic We will share Canon iRC3380i printers direct driver get link to your advantage for quicker get.
OS compatible Canon iRC3380i printer driver:
– Canon iRC3380i Printers Driver for windows Xp
– Canon iRC3380i Printer Driver with windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iRC3380i Printers Driver for windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iRC3380i Printers Driver for Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon iRC3380i Printers Driver for Win Vista 64 bit
– Canon iRC3380i Printers Driver with windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iRC3380i Printer Driver for windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iRC3380i Printer Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC3380i Printers Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC3380i Printer Driver with Mac operating-system and Linus OS
Instructions for get & installing the Canon iRC3380i printers driver on windows:
How to get Canon iRC3380i printers driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon iRC3380i printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on pc.
– Click on the get link and the File Get dialog box will appear .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iRC3380i driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to installing Canon printer driver ?
– Plug in your Canon iRC3380i to your computer
– Open extracted folder and correctly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will display, you click “Next” button to start installed your Canon iRC3380i printers driver.
– In the Canon iRC3380i License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon iRC3380i printer to your pc by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” shows, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iRC3380i will be installing to your pc, please please wait:
– When Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– If your Canon iRC3380i printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iRC3380i icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printers.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).