Canon iRC3580i Printers Driver is the middle software (middleware) used to connect between your laptop & printer Canon iRC3580i .
To get Canon iRC3580i printer driver we have to go the Canon printer home page to choose the correct driver suitable for the OS that you use.
However, finding driver for Canon iRC3580i printer on Canon Printer home page is complicated, because there are so legion types of Canon driver for more different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post I will share Canon iRC3580i printers right driver get link to your advantage for more quickly get.
OS compatible Canon iRC3580i printer driver:
– Canon iRC3580i Printer Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon iRC3580i Printer Driver with windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iRC3580i Printers Driver for Win 7 64 bit
– Canon iRC3580i Printers Driver for windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iRC3580i Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iRC3580i Printer Driver for Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iRC3580i Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iRC3580i Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC3580i Printer Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC3580i Printers Driver with Mac operating-system & Linus OS
Visit Canon iRC3580i Driver Homepage (and get file)
Instructions for download & installing the Canon iRC3580i printer driver on Windows:
How to get Canon iRC3580i printer driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon iRC3580i printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer and the pc.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer.
– Click on the download link and the File Download dialog box will display .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iRC3580i driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to installing Canon iRC3580i printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon iRC3580i to your computer
– Open extracted folder & straight click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will accurrence, you click “Next” button to start install your Canon iRC3580i printers driver.
– In the Canon iRC3580i License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon iRC3580i printers to your laptop by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” display, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iRC3580i will be install to your laptop, please please wait:
– When Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon iRC3580i printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iRC3580i icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printers.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).