Canon iRC6870i Printer Driver is the middle software (middleware) used to plug in between your computer and printer Canon iRC6870i .
To get Canon iRC6870i printer driver we have to go the Canon homepage to select the true driver suitable for the operating-system that you use.
Yet, searching drivers for Canon iRC6870i printer on Canon website is complicated, because have so many types of Canon drivers for numerous different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic I’ll share Canon iRC6870i printer straight driver download link to your advantage for quickly download.
OS congruous Canon iRC6870i printers driver:
– Canon iRC6870i Printer Driver for Windows Xp
– Canon iRC6870i Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iRC6870i Printers Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iRC6870i Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iRC6870i Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iRC6870i Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iRC6870i Printers Driver for windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iRC6870i Printers Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC6870i Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC6870i Printers Driver for Mac OS & Linus OS
Visit Canon iRC6870i Driver Homepage (and get file)
Instructions for get and installing the Canon iRC6870i printer driver on Windows:
How to get Canon iRC6870i printer driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon iRC6870i printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer and the pc.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on laptop.
– Click on the get link and the File Download dialog box will appear .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iRC6870i driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to installing Canon iRC6870i printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon iRC6870i to your computer
– Open extracted folder & right click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will appear, you click “Next” button to start installed your Canon iRC6870i printer driver.
– In the Canon iRC6870i License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon iRC6870i printers to your pc by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” presentation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iRC6870i will be install to your pc, please wait:
– When Canon iRC6870i printers installation is complete, You need restart your computer.
– If your Canon iRC6870i printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iRC6870i icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printer.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).