(8Driver.com) – Canon iRC6880i Printer Driver is the middle software (middleware) used for connect between your laptop & printers Canon iRC6880i .
To get Canon iRC6880i printer driver we have to live on the Canon printer home page to select the correct driver suitable for the OS that you run.
However, finding drivers for Canon iRC6880i printers on Canon Printer homepage is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon drivers for galore different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic I’ll share Canon iRC6880i printers correctly driver get link to your advantage for quicker get.
OS compatible Canon iRC6880i printers driver:
– Canon iRC6880i Printer Driver for Windows Xp
– Canon iRC6880i Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iRC6880i Printers Driver with windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iRC6880i Printers Driver with Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon iRC6880i Printers Driver for windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iRC6880i Printer Driver with Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iRC6880i Printers Driver for windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iRC6880i Printer Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC6880i Printers Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC6880i Printer Driver for Mac OS and Linus OS
Visit Canon iRC6880i Driver Homepage (and get file)
Instructions for download and installing the Canon iRC6880i printer driver on Windows:
How to get Canon iRC6880i printer driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon iRC6880i printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the computer/mac.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on pc.
– Click on the download link & the File Get dialog box will view .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iRC6880i driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to install Canon printers driver ?
– Plug in your Canon iRC6880i to your computer
– Open extracted folder & straight click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will appear, you click “Next” button to start installed your Canon iRC6880i printer driver.
– In the Canon iRC6880i License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon iRC6880i printer to your laptop by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” accurrence, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iRC6880i will be install to your computer/mac, please wait:
– When Canon iRC6880i printers installation is complete, You need restart your computer/mac.
– If your Canon iRC6880i printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iRC6880i icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon iRC6880i printer.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).