Canon LaserBase MF5650 Printer Driver is the middle software (middle software) used for plug in between laptops with printers .
If you want download Canon LaserBase MF5650 printer driver We need to open the Canon printer home page to select the correct driver suitable for the operating-system that you run.
However, finding driver for Canon LaserBase MF5650 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because there are so numerous types of Canon driver for many different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This post We share you Canon LaserBase MF5650 printer correctly driver get link to your advantage for faster download.
Operating system compatible Canon LaserBase MF5650 printer driver:
– Canon Printer Driver with windows Xp
– Canon Printer Driver with windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printers Driver with Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon LaserBase MF5650 Printers Driver with windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon LaserBase MF5650 Printer Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon LaserBase MF5650 Printer Driver with Mac operating-system and Linus OS
Training how to download & launch the Canon LaserBase MF5650 printer driver on windows:
You need help to get Canon LaserBase MF5650 printers driver?
Before setup the printers middleware, your Canon LaserBase MF5650 printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 start the printers & the laptop.
– Then quit the desktop screensave, pc protect and other software running on laptop.
– Select download link & the File Download dialog box will view .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a directory to save the file in & click Save .
– Save driver files using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the driver file to extract all the Canon LaserBase MF5650 driver files to a dir on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon LaserBase MF5650 driver files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while Extracting .
How to setup Canon printers drivers ?
– Connect your Canon LaserBase MF5650 to your computer
– Open extracted dir and right click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Canon LaserBase MF5650 Driver Installer Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will accurrence, you press “Next” button to start install your Canon LaserBase MF5650 printers driver.
– In the Canon LaserBase MF5650 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After press “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup Canon LaserBase MF5650 driver
+ Install with USB connection
If you connect your Canon LaserBase MF5650 printers to your pc by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Install with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” view, select to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be setup to your laptop, please wait:
– After Canon LaserBase MF5650 printer install wizard is complete, You need restart your computer.
– When your Canon LaserBase MF5650 printers driver setup program is complete, you will see the Canon LaserBase MF5650 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” dir.
And then you can print with your Canon LaserBase MF5650 printers.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).