Canon PIXMA iP4920 Printer Driver is the middleware (software) used for plug in between notebooks with printers .
If you want download Canon printer driver You need to open the Canon download page to select the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you proceed.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon PIXMA iP4920 printer on Canon Printer homepage is complicated, because have so many types of Canon drivers for numerous different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This article I’ll share Canon PIXMA iP4920 printer correctly driver download link to your advantage for more quickly download.
Windows/Mac congruous Canon PIXMA iP4920 printer driver:
– Canon PIXMA iP4920 Printers Driver for windows Xp
– Canon Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Win 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printers Driver with Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA iP4920 Printer Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA iP4920 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA iP4920 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Mac operating-system and Linus OS
Guide how to download and installing the Canon PIXMA iP4920 printer driver on Win:
How to download Canon PIXMA iP4920 printer driver?
Before setup the printers middleware, your Canon printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 power on the printer and the notebook.
– Step 2 disable the screensaver, antivirus and other driver running on notebook.
– Click on download link & the File Get dialog box will shows .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Storage Canon PIXMA iP4920 driver file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double press left mouse on the Canon PIXMA iP4920 files to extract all the Canon PIXMA iP4920 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Driver files will be decompressed with a name look like the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & dir name while unpacking .
How you can launch Canon PIXMA iP4920 printers drivers ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA iP4920 to your notebook
– View unziped folder & correctly click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver Setup Program.
– Next step the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will presentation, you press “Next” button to start installing your Canon PIXMA iP4920 printer driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA iP4920 License Agreement – you select to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup
+ Install with USB cable
If you plug in your Canon PIXMA iP4920 printer to your laptop by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then press “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” accurrence, select to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be install to your laptop, please wait:
– If Canon PIXMA iP4920 printer setup wizard is complete, You need restart your computer.
– When your Canon PIXMA iP4920 printers driver setup wizard is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA iP4920 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Then you can print with your Canon printers.
Glad to help you Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).