(8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA iP4950 Printers Driver is the software (software) using connect between pcs with printers .
If you want download Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer driver We need to visit the Canon printer support page to choose the true driver suitable for the OS that you operate.
However, searching drivers for Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer on Canon homepage is complicated, because there are so many types of Canon drivers for more different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This article We share you Canon PIXMA iP4950 printers straight driver get link to your advantage for more quickly get.
Windows/Mac congruous Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer driver:
– Canon Printer Driver for Win Xp
– Canon PIXMA iP4950 Printer Driver for Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA iP4950 Printer Driver for Win 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printer Driver with Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA iP4950 Printers Driver with Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA iP4950 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA iP4950 Printers Driver for Mac operating-system & Linus OS
Instructions for get and setting up the Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer driver on Microsoft Windows:
Instruction get Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer driver?
Before install the printer software, your Canon printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 power on the printers & the notebook.
– Then turn off the desktop screensave, virus protect program and other software running on computer.
– Click on the download link & the File Get dialog box will accurrence .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a directory to save the file in & click Save .
– Save the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the driver file to extract all the Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon Files will be decompressed with a name same as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & folder name while unpacking .
How you can launch Canon printers drivers ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA iP4950 to your notebook
– Open unparked folder and exactly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver Installer Program.
– And then the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will view, you click “Next” button to start setup your Canon PIXMA iP4950 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA iP4950 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer to your laptop by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then press “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” manifestation, press to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be deploy printer to your notebook, please please wait:
– If Canon printer install wizard is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– After your Canon PIXMA iP4950 printers driver setup program is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA iP4950 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” dir.
Now you can print with your Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer.
Cheer!! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).