(printer.8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printers Driver is the software (middle software) used for plug in between laptops with printers .
To download Canon printer driver We need to go to the Canon printer home page to choose the true driver suitable for the operating system that you put to work.
However, finding drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5250 printer on Canon Printer homepage is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon drivers for legion different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This post I will share Canon PIXMA MG5250 printer directly driver get link to your advantage for quickly download.
Operating system compatible Canon PIXMA MG5250 printers driver:
– Canon Printer Driver with Win Xp
– Canon Printer Driver for Win 7 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printer Driver for Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printers Driver for windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with windows 8 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer Driver with Win 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printers Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer Driver for Mac operating-system and Linus OS
FREE DOWNLOAD Canon PIXMA MG5250 DRIVER
How to download and setup the Canon PIXMA MG5250 printers driver on Win:
How to download Canon PIXMA MG5250 printers driver?
Before setup the printers driver, your Canon PIXMA MG5250 printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 power on the printers & the notebook.
– Step 2 Close off the desktop screensave, antivirus and other driver running on computer.
– Press left mouse to download link & the File Get dialog box will appear .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a dir to save the file in and click Save .
– Save Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver files to a directory on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while Extracting .
Guide to setup Canon printers driver ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA MG5250 to your laptop
– View unparked dir and exactly click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver Setup Program.
– And then the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will view, you click “Next” button to start install your Canon PIXMA MG5250 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MG5250 License Agreement – you press to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup
+ Installing with USB cable
If you plug in your Canon PIXMA MG5250 printer to your notebook by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” appear, select to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be launch to your laptop, please wait:
– If Canon printer setup program is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– After your Canon PIXMA MG5250 printers driver setup program is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MG5250 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Then you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG5250 printers.
Good luck Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).